NJ CDISC User Group - January 14 at Sanofi in Bridgewater
Registration is now open for the January 14, 2014 meeting. The meeting will be held from 1-5pm at Sanofi, 55 Corporate Drive (Room B-1121), Bridgewater, NJ. Web conferencing will also be available. Please register by Monday, January 6. The link to register: https://www.survey-expert.com/surveyIndex.asp?U=1009002005108017393
- Jeff Xia (Galderma): Demo of how to check hyperlinks in define.xml and corresponding CRF Page number in blankcrf
- Jian Chen; Peter Smilansky (Edetek): End-to-End Study Management using BRIDG
- Nate Freimark (Theorem Clinical): Approaches to Creating ADaM Subject-Level Analysis Datasets (ADSL) for Integrated Analyses
- Kevin Lee (Cytel): CDISC Journey to solid tumor using RECIST 1.1
- Greg Steffens (Novartis): Data and metadata related to SUPP data sets
See you there!